There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Home Support Worker
Employeryves ledoux dengoue leudjeu
Date PostedMay 23, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.50 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 22, 2023
yves ledoux dengoue leudjeu
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Mend clothing and linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide personal care
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Kindergarten age (4 - 5 years)
- School age (6 - 12 years)
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in serving - assisting clients by administering bedside and personal care such as aid in walking, bathing, personal hygiene and dressing and undressing; by feeding or assisting in feeding clients; and in demonstrating infant care to new parents
Interest in compiling information to maintain client files and plan meals and special diets
Interest in handling the preparation of meals and special diets; may perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds; may perform routine health-related duties such as change non-sterile dressings, administer medications and collect specimens under the direction of a home-care agency supervisor or nurse
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.