Hotel Executive Housekeeper
EmployerRundle Mountain Lodge
Date PostedJune 16, 2022
Location Canmore, AB
Earnings $21.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 16, 2022
Rundle Mountain Lodge
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Supervise staff
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies
- Co-ordinate maintenance and repair services
Hotel, motel, resort
- Schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff
- Respond to complaints of guests
- Maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and uniforms
- Establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department
- Ensure that local health and sanitation regulations are carried out
- Ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met
- Conduct performance evaluations and appraisals
- Co-ordinate inspection of assigned areas
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish and implement operational procedures; in co-ordinating the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met; and in maintaining an inventory
Interest in supervising staff; in selecting and purchasing equipment and supplies; and in arranging for maintenance and repair work of equipment and machinery
Interest in hiring and training staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.