Hotel Executive Housekeeper
EmployerParadise Inn & Conference Centre
Date PostedJanuary 06, 2023
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $21.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 8  Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 02, 2023
Paradise Inn & Conference Centre
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Staff accommodation available
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department
- Co-ordinate inspection of assigned areas
- Co-ordinate contract services
- Co-ordinate maintenance and repair services
- Co-ordinate in-house laundry services
- Schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff
- Respond to complaints of guests
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish and implement operational procedures; in co-ordinating the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met; and in maintaining an inventory
Interest in supervising staff; in selecting and purchasing equipment and supplies; and in arranging for maintenance and repair work of equipment and machinery
Interest in hiring and training staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.