Hotel Front Desk Manager
EmployerManji Hospitality Ltd
Date PostedNovember 18, 2022
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $38,500.00 to $42,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 16, 2022
Manji Hospitality Ltd
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Air conditioned
Hotel, motel, resort
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations
- Supervise staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Conduct training sessions
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities
- Perform front desk duties
- Prepare marketing plans
- Implement marketing activities
- Arrange for and oversee maintenance activities
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Develop and implement business plans
- Establish work schedules
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- Central reservation system (CRS)
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
Security and safety
Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
- Overtime required
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
3 years to less than 5 years
Health care plan
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to manage the operation of accommodation establishments or departments within such establishments, to implement policies and procedures, to supervise staff and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules and in monitoring revenues and expenses
Interest in negotiating with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies, and with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.