There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Hotel Front Desk Manager
EmployerSWAGAT HOSPITALITY INC O/A Super 8
Date PostedMay 24, 2023
Location Hinton, AB
Earnings $28.89 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 23, 2023
SWAGAT HOSPITALITY INC O/A Super 8
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations
- Recruit and hire staff
- Supervise staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Conduct training sessions
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities
- Perform front desk duties
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Prepare marketing plans
- Implement marketing activities
- Arrange for and oversee maintenance activities
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Develop and implement business plans
- Establish work schedules
1 to 2 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to manage the operation of accommodation establishments or departments within such establishments, to implement policies and procedures, to supervise staff and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules and in monitoring revenues and expenses
Interest in negotiating with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies, and with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.