Hotel Guest Services Attendant
EmployerLazy M Lodge Inc
Date PostedJune 01, 2022
Location Caroline, AB
Earnings $15.65 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 29, 2022
Lazy M Lodge Inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Guest Services Attendant (Bellhop) Specific Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Receive and deliver items and messages for guests
- Provide information regarding features of rooms, service of hotel and points of interest
- Handle luggage for hotel guests
- Escort incoming guests to their rooms
- Attend to baggage problems
- Attend to group arrivals and departures
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- First Aid Certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
- Guest services attendant certification
1 year to less than 2 years
Baggage Porter Specific Skills
Convey travellers luggage by hand or hand truck
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Hunting and fishing lodge or camp
- Hotel, motel, resort
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Room and board provided
- Remote location
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- On-site housing options
- Parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is your current level of study?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in handling luggage for hotel guests and maintaining luggage storage areas
Interest in assisting guests by escorting them to their rooms and offering information regarding features of rooms, services of hotel and points of interest; in assisting guests with special needs; in handling guest complaints and requests; and in attending to group arrivals and departures
Interest in comparing to check rooms to make sure they are in order and to receive and deliver items and messages for guests
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.