Posted on Mar 23, 2021 by QUALITY INN & SUITES
Location Hinton, AB
Earnings $31.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 22, 2021
QUALITY INN & SUITES
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Supervise staff
- Recruit and hire staff
- Perform front desk duties
- Conduct training sessions
- Conduct performance reviews
- Arrange for and oversee maintenance activities
Hotel, motel, resort
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Develop and implement business plans
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
- Overtime required
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
782 CARMICHAEL LANE
HINTON, Alberta T7V0A6
Apr 22, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to manage the operation of accommodation establishments or departments within such establishments, to implement policies and procedures, to supervise staff and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules and in monitoring revenues and expenses
Interest in negotiating with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies, and with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.