Employer1722025 ALBERTA LTD
Date PostedApril 19, 2022
Location Brooks, AB
Earnings $28.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 16, 2022
1722025 ALBERTA LTD
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
2 years to less than 3 years
Hotel, motel, resort
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Prepare marketing plans
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Implement marketing activities
- Establish work schedules
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Develop and implement business plans
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
How to Apply
1240 Cassils Place East
Brooks, Alberta T1R1C3
Jun 16, 2022
Interest in co-ordinating information to manage the operation of accommodation establishments or departments within such establishments, to implement policies and procedures, to supervise staff and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules and in monitoring revenues and expenses
Interest in negotiating with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies, and with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.