Employer1722025 ALBERTA LTD
Date PostedAugust 02, 2022
Location Brooks, AB
Earnings $28.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 01, 2022
1722025 ALBERTA LTD
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Hotel, motel, resort
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Prepare marketing plans
- Implement marketing activities
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Develop and implement business plans
- Establish work schedules
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to manage the operation of accommodation establishments or departments within such establishments, to implement policies and procedures, to supervise staff and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules and in monitoring revenues and expenses
Interest in negotiating with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies, and with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.