EmployerEconolodge Inn & Suites University
Date PostedSeptember 12, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $23.74 hourly
Work Hours 36 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 12, 2022
Econolodge Inn & Suites University
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations
- Recruit and hire staff
- Supervise staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Conduct training sessions
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities
- Perform front desk duties
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Establish work schedules
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
- Overtime required
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to manage the operation of accommodation establishments or departments within such establishments, to implement policies and procedures, to supervise staff and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules and in monitoring revenues and expenses
Interest in negotiating with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies, and with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.