Date PostedSeptember 14, 2022
Location Strathmore, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 14, 2022
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
0 - $100,000
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations
- Recruit and hire staff
- Supervise staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Conduct training sessions
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities
- Perform front desk duties
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Prepare marketing plans
- Implement marketing activities
- Arrange for and oversee maintenance activities
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Develop and implement business plans
- Establish work schedules
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to manage the operation of accommodation establishments or departments within such establishments, to implement policies and procedures, to supervise staff and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules and in monitoring revenues and expenses
Interest in negotiating with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies, and with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.