Hotel Night Auditor
EmployerFour Points by Sheraton Edmonton International Airport
Date PostedJune 22, 2022
Location Nisku, AB
Earnings $17.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 22, 2022
Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton International Airport
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Multi-line switchboard
- Central reservation system (CRS)
- Computerized bookkeeping system
- Hospitality industry
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Process group arrivals and departures
- Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Investigate and resolve complaints and claims
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area
- Follow emergency and safety procedures
- Handle wake-up calls
- Provide customer service
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
Security and Safety
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in speaking with people to provide information and respond to guests' complaints
Interest in compiling information for preparing and checking daily record sheets, guests' accounts, receipts and vouchers
Interest in operating computerized and manual systems to collect and verify guests' accounts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.