Date PostedJune 06, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 01, 2022
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Provide personal care
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Administer medications
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Reference required
Work Site Environment
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Urban area
- Mileage paid
- Gasoline paid
- On-site recreation and activities
- Free parking available
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Interest in serving - assisting clients by administering bedside and personal care such as aid in walking, bathing, personal hygiene and dressing and undressing; by feeding or assisting in feeding clients; and in demonstrating infant care to new parents
Interest in compiling information to maintain client files and plan meals and special diets
Interest in handling the preparation of meals and special diets; may perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds; may perform routine health-related duties such as change non-sterile dressings, administer medications and collect specimens under the direction of a home-care agency supervisor or nurse
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.