There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerHOLIDAY INN EXPRESS HOTEL & SUITES HOTEL
Date PostedMay 12, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 36 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 11, 2023
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS HOTEL & SUITES HOTEL
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Dust furniture
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items
- Make beds and change sheets
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in serving - assisting clients by administering bedside and personal care such as aid in walking, bathing, personal hygiene and dressing and undressing; by feeding or assisting in feeding clients; and in demonstrating infant care to new parents
Interest in compiling information to maintain client files and plan meals and special diets
Interest in handling the preparation of meals and special diets; may perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds; may perform routine health-related duties such as change non-sterile dressings, administer medications and collect specimens under the direction of a home-care agency supervisor or nurse
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.