EmployerChinese Christian Wing Kei Nursing Home Association
Date PostedOctober 05, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.41 hourly
Work Hours 15 to 37.5 hours per week
Position Casual Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 19, 2021
Chinese Christian Wing Kei Nursing Home Association
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Experience an asset
Health care institution, facility or clinic
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Values and ethics
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 19, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.