EmployerAgeCare Communities of Care and Wellness
Date PostedJuly 27, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 25, 2022
AgeCare Communities of Care and Wellness
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
1 to less than 7 months
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.