There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerSuper 8 Smoky Lake
Date PostedMarch 13, 2023
Location Smoky Lake, AB
Earnings $17.10 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 12, 2023
Super 8 Smoky Lake
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Client focus
- Team player
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.