Employer1670730 ALBERTA LTD
Date PostedJuly 11, 2022
Location Peace River, AB
Earnings $21.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 24, 2022
1670730 ALBERTA LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Hotel, motel, resort
- Establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department
- Plan and co-ordinate activities of housekeeping supervisors and crews
- Co-ordinate inspection of assigned areas
- Supervise staff
- Ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met
- Supervise maintenance and repair services
- Co-ordinate maintenance and repair services
- Supervise in-house laundry services
- Schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff
- Ensure that local health and sanitation regulations are carried out
- Ensure hospital infection control
- Respond to complaints of guests
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish and implement operational procedures; in co-ordinating the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met; and in maintaining an inventory
Interest in supervising staff; in selecting and purchasing equipment and supplies; and in arranging for maintenance and repair work of equipment and machinery
Interest in hiring and training staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.