Housekeeping Room Attendant
EmployerBrewster's Mountain Lodges & Adventures
Date PostedNovember 12, 2021
Location Banff, AB
Earnings $16.50 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 12, 2021
Brewster's Mountain Lodges & Adventures
No degree, certificate or diploma
Hotel, motel, resort
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items
- Make beds and change sheets
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Staff accommodation available
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Other Benefits
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
208 Caribou Street Box 2286
Banff, Alberta T1L1C1
Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 AM
Dec 12, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.