Housekeeping Room Attendant
EmployerThe Banff Centre
Date PostedJanuary 05, 2023
Location Banff, AB
Earnings $17.82 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 04, 2023
The Banff Centre
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Staff accommodation available
- Rural area
- Hotel, motel, resort
- School or educational institution/establishment
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
1 to less than 7 months
Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
As per collective agreement
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site housing options
- On-site recreation and activities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.