Housekeeping Room Attendant
EmployerLake Louise Inn
Date PostedJanuary 11, 2023
Location Lake Louise, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 10, 2023
Lake Louise Inn
No degree, certificate or diploma
Staff accommodation available
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
Experience an asset
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.