EmployerAlberta Inn Wetaskiwin Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 20, 2021
Location Wetaskiwin, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 20, 2021
Alberta Inn Wetaskiwin Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
Hotel, motel, resort
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
Ability to Supervise
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 20, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.