Date PostedMay 09, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.80 to $23.80 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date May 23, 2022
No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
Light duty cleaners
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Gasoline paid
Long term benefits
Transportation provided by employer
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 23, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.