EmployerAlberta Inn Wetaskiwin Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 16, 2022
Location Wetaskiwin, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 16, 2022
Alberta Inn Wetaskiwin Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Hotel, motel, resort
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.