EmployerAI Painting and Decorating Ltd
Date PostedJuly 27, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 26, 2022
AI Painting and Decorating Ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work Site Environment
- Residential renovation
- Plan and prepare work schedules
- Select and employ trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Inspect subcontractors work to ensure quality and conformity with plans and specifications
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising and sales strategies
- Develop and implement business plans
- Prepare estimates and bids for home construction, renovation and restoration projects
- Prepare and maintain directory of supplies and trade contractors
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large caseload
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate activities of residential home building and renovating companies; and in co-ordinating the activities of subcontractors and in implementing marketing and advertising strategies
Interest in selecting and employing trade subcontractors to do specialized work such as plumbing, heating and electrical work; may perform carpentry and other trade work during home construction and renovation activities
Interest in negotiating with customers and with architects, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers to plan and prepare work schedules; in inspecting work performed by subcontractors to ensure quality and conformity with plans and specifications; and in preparing and maintaining a directory of suppliers and trade subcontractors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.