Human Resources Management Consultant
EmployerAspen Woods Clinic
Date PostedJanuary 07, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $45,000.00 to $52,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 06, 2022
Aspen Woods Clinic
- Bachelor's degree
- Law (LLB, JD, BCL)
- Human Resources Management and Services, Other
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Professional development program in personnel administration
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
5 years or more
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Human resources software
Area of Specialization
- Wage analysis
- Training and professional development
- Labour relations
- Job analysis and evaluation
- Human resources
- Employment equity
- Conciliation and mediation
- Compensation and benefits
- Research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions and salary scales
- Research employee benefits and health and safety practices and recommend changes
- Mediate labour disputes and grievances
- Co-ordinate employee performance and appraisal programs
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate human resources policies and programs
- Administer benefit employment equity and other human resources programs
- Advise managers and employees on the interpretation of human resources policies, benefit programs and collective agreements
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Values and ethics
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 06, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in researching employee benefit programs and health and safety practices to recommend policy changes and modifications, and in planning staffing, total compensation, training and career development, employee assistance, employment equity and affirmative action programs
Interest in co-ordinating information to administer staffing, total compensation, training and career development, employee assistance, employment equity and affirmative action programs; in co-ordinating employee performance and and appraisal programs, in managing programs and maintaining human resources information and related records systems; and in hiring and overseeing training of staff
Interest in negotiating collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers; in mediating labour disputes and grievances, providing advice on employee and labour relations, and in advising managers and employees on the interpretation of personnel policies, compensation and benefit programs and collective agreements
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.