Human Resources Management Consultant
EmployerAspen Woods Clinic
Date PostedJanuary 19, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $45,000.00 to $52,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 02, 2023
Aspen Woods Clinic
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources management/personnel administration, general
Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate human resources policies and programs
- Advise managers and employees on the interpretation of human resources policies, benefit programs and collective agreements
- Mediate labour disputes and grievances
- Research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions and salary scales
- Administer benefit employment equity and other human resources programs
- Co-ordinate employee performance and appraisal programs
- Research employee benefits and health and safety practices and recommend changes
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Professional development program in personnel administration
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic scheduler
- Human resources software
- Electronic mail
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
Area of specialization
- Conciliation and mediation
- Employment equity
- Labour relations
- Human resources
- Job analysis and evaluation
- Compensation and benefits
- Training and professional development
- Wage analysis
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
5 years or more
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in researching employee benefit programs and health and safety practices to recommend policy changes and modifications, and in planning staffing, total compensation, training and career development, employee assistance, employment equity and affirmative action programs
Interest in co-ordinating information to administer staffing, total compensation, training and career development, employee assistance, employment equity and affirmative action programs; in co-ordinating employee performance and and appraisal programs, in managing programs and maintaining human resources information and related records systems; and in hiring and overseeing training of staff
Interest in negotiating collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers; in mediating labour disputes and grievances, providing advice on employee and labour relations, and in advising managers and employees on the interpretation of personnel policies, compensation and benefit programs and collective agreements
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.