Human Resources Manager
EmployerMonika khullar Professional Corp
Date PostedJune 01, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $53.00 hourly
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 29, 2022
Monika khullar Professional Corp
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
Train, direct and motivate staff
Health care institution, facility or clinic
- Respond to employee questions and complaints
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Oversee development of communication strategies
- Oversee the classification and rating of occupations
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers
- Manage contracts
- Manage training and development strategies
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Oversee payroll administration
- Liaise with management, union officials and HR consultants
- Advise senior management
- Oversee the analysis of employee data and information
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- On-site amenities
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is your current level of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan, organize, direct control and evaluate the operation of human resource and personnel departments, and to oversee the classification and rating of occupations; in co-ordinating internal and external training and recruiting activities; and in directing the organization's quality management program
Interest in negotiating with other departmental managers to plan human resource requirements, and in negotiating collective agreements; in advising and assisting other departmental managers on interpreting and administering personnel policies and programs, and in participating actively an various joint committees
Interest in developing and implementing labour relations procedures and in ensuring compliance with legislation such as the Pay Equity Act
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.