Human Resources Manager
EmployerParamount Agro Industries Inc
Date PostedJuly 13, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $52.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 29, 2022
Paramount Agro Industries Inc
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Oversee the classification and rating of occupations
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Manage training and development strategies
- Oversee development of communication strategies
- Advise senior management
- Respond to employee questions and complaints
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan, organize, direct control and evaluate the operation of human resource and personnel departments, and to oversee the classification and rating of occupations; in co-ordinating internal and external training and recruiting activities; and in directing the organization's quality management program
Interest in negotiating with other departmental managers to plan human resource requirements, and in negotiating collective agreements; in advising and assisting other departmental managers on interpreting and administering personnel policies and programs, and in participating actively an various joint committees
Interest in developing and implementing labour relations procedures and in ensuring compliance with legislation such as the Pay Equity Act
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.