Human Resources Planning Manager
EmployerISENGAGED HR AGENCY
Date PostedSeptember 23, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 23, 2022
ISENGAGED HR AGENCY
- Finance and insurance
- Associations and non profit organizations
- Agriculture, fishing and/or forestry
- Health care institution, facility or clinic
$500,001 - $1,500,000
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Train, direct and motivate staff
- Oversee the classification and rating of occupations
- Manage contracts
- Manage training and development strategies
- Oversee the analysis of employee data and information
- Oversee development of communication strategies
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Advise senior management
- Respond to employee questions and complaints
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- 5-10 people
- 11-15 people
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
First Aid Certificate
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Credit check
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
- Parking paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is your current field of study?
Health care plan
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Free parking available
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan, organize, direct control and evaluate the operation of human resource and personnel departments, and to oversee the classification and rating of occupations; in co-ordinating internal and external training and recruiting activities; and in directing the organization's quality management program
Interest in negotiating with other departmental managers to plan human resource requirements, and in negotiating collective agreements; in advising and assisting other departmental managers on interpreting and administering personnel policies and programs, and in participating actively an various joint committees
Interest in developing and implementing labour relations procedures and in ensuring compliance with legislation such as the Pay Equity Act
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.