Human Resources Supervisor
EmployerAbsolute Management Company Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 22, 2022
Location Canmore, AB
Earnings $29.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 22, 2022
Absolute Management Company Ltd.
Willing to relocate
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate human resources policies and programs
- Advise managers and employees on the interpretation of human resources policies, benefit programs and collective agreements
- Research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions and salary scales
- Hire, train and supervise staff
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Area of specialization
- Labour relations
- Human resources
- Training and professional development
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Large workload
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Values and ethics
5 years or more
Remote work available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
Health care plan
Interest in researching employee benefit programs and health and safety practices to recommend policy changes and modifications, and in planning staffing, total compensation, training and career development, employee assistance, employment equity and affirmative action programs
Interest in co-ordinating information to administer staffing, total compensation, training and career development, employee assistance, employment equity and affirmative action programs; in co-ordinating employee performance and and appraisal programs, in managing programs and maintaining human resources information and related records systems; and in hiring and overseeing training of staff
Interest in negotiating collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers; in mediating labour disputes and grievances, providing advice on employee and labour relations, and in advising managers and employees on the interpretation of personnel policies, compensation and benefit programs and collective agreements
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.