There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
HVAC (Heating, Ventilation And Air Conditioning) Mechanic
EmployerRAY-Z PLUMBING AND HEATING LTD
Date PostedMay 12, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $45.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 24, 2023
RAY-Z PLUMBING AND HEATING LTD
- Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Trade Certification
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Red Seal Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Level three apprenticeship training
- Level four apprenticeship training
- Level five apprenticeship training
Types of systems
Air conditioning system
Air conditioning and refrigeration systems
Area of specialization
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Driver's validity licence check
- Valid driver's licence
- Vehicle supplied by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Attention to detail
- Manual dexterity
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
3 years to less than 5 years
Remote work available
Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
Transportation provided by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to measure and cut piping and to measure and lay out reference points for installation
Interest in recharging systems with refrigerant, checking and testing regulators and calibrating systems; and in performing routine maintenance and servicing
Interest in analyzing information to repair and replace parts and components for entire refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat-pump systems; and in installing, troubleshooting and overhauling entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.