Posted on Jan 12, 2021 by ComplyWorks Ltd.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $41,000.00 annually
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 26, 2021
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Operating Systems and Software
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Access and process information
- Maintain records and statistics
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Perform general office duties
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Remote work available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.