Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Bouvry Exports Calgary Ltd.
Location Fort Macleod, AB
Earnings $20.20 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 30  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 17, 2020
Bouvry Exports Calgary Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Stunning devices
- Power cutting tools
1 to less than 7 months
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Slaughter houses
- Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
- Slaughter livestock and remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses
- Remove bones from meat
- Cut beef, lamb, pork or veal carcasses or sides or quarters of carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting, processing or packaging
- Cut meat and poultry into specific cuts for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
How to Apply
PO Box 2024
Fort Macleod, Alberta T0L0Z0
Oct 17, 2020
Interest in operating equipment to split carcasses into smaller portions to facilitate handling
Interest in comparing information to remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses, and to skin, clean and trim carcasses
Interest in preparing meat for further processing, packaging and marketing
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.