Industrial Mechanic And Millwright
EmployerCustom Energized Air Ltd
Date PostedJune 22, 2022
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $24.00 to $38.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 13, 2022
Custom Energized Air Ltd
- Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- or equivalent experience
Major Work Area
- Machine set-up
- Machinery installation
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- 4th Period Apprentice
- 1st Period Apprentice
- 2nd Period Apprentice
- 3rd Period Apprentice
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Pumps and compressors
- Power tools
- Heat exchangers
- Hand tools
- Gas plant and shop compressors
- Gas and air dryers
- Fans and blowers
- Electrical and electronic controls
- Hydraulic system
- Pneumatic system
1 year to less than 2 years
Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
Area of Specialization
- Start-up and testing
- Rigging and handling
- Bearing, seals and packing
- Programmable logic controller (PLC)
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Installing machinery and equipment
- Assembling machinery and equipment (prior to installation)
- Perform routine maintenance work on machinery
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
Security and Safety
Driving record check (abstract)
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- At heights
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
- Travel insurance
- Wellness program
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in setting up and assembling machinery and equipment before installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment
Interest in analyzing information to inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions, to adjust machinery and to repair and replace defective parts; and in installing, trouble-shooting and maintaining power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and programmable logic controls
Interest in speaking with other workers to direct them in constructing foundations for machinery; and in cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work on machinery
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.