Industrial Mechanics Supervisor
EmployerTruckco Mechanical LTD.
Date PostedOctober 27, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $39.45 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 24, 2021
Truckco Mechanical LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification
3 years to less than 5 years
Operate CADD and other computer software systems
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 24, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.