EmployerL.A. Metal Buildings Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 15, 2021
Location Nisku, AB
Earnings $26.10 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 34 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 17, 2021
L.A. Metal Buildings Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Tend or operate equipment to spray or coat
- Select appropriate paint or mix paints
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Check proper thickness of plating using micrometers, callipers or other devices
Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces
- At heights
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 17, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.