Information Technology (IT) Implementation Technician
EmployerDhiyan Consulting Inc.
Date PostedNovember 07, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $32.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 07, 2022
Dhiyan Consulting Inc.
- Bachelor's degree
- Computer engineering, general
- Develop and document software testing plans
- Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
- Execute and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Develop and implement software and information system testing policies and procedures
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Microsoft certified professional (MCP)
- Microsoft certified technology specialist (MCTS)
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to execute and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
Interest in operating computers to conduct tests to certify that new and modified systems meet standards; and to install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
Interest in developing and implementing software and information system testing policies and procedures; and in developing and documenting software testing plans
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.