Inside Sales Representative
EmployerCreative Door Services Ltd
Date PostedJune 07, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 weekly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 05, 2022
Creative Door Services Ltd
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
Type of Product
- Building materials (other than lumber)
- Aluminum doors, windows and awnings
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work Location Information
- In shop
- Urban area
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Mileage paid
Free parking available
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.