EmployerKK SIgns Inc.
Date PostedJanuary 14, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $27.00 hourly
Work Hours 37 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 13, 2022
KK SIgns Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Major Work Area
1 to less than 7 months
- Supervise other workers
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- Professionalism in customer service
- Document and prepare invoices and work orders
Area of Specialization
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Work Site Environment
- At heights
Vehicle supplied by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
Work Location Information
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 13, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.