Instructor - Private Training Institute
EmployerLearn & Talk
Date PostedJuly 29, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 28, 2022
Learn & Talk
Private training organization or college
- Prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
- Prepare reports
- Operate audio-visual equipment
- Conduct course and program evaluation or review
- Deliver lectures and presentations
- Lead discussion groups and seminars
- Provide assistance to students with special needs
- Teach students through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and laboratory, shop and field studies
- College/University students
- International students
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Teaching Format Experience
- Tutor/one-on-one instruction
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to develop curricula and prepare teaching materials, course outlines and examinations
Interest in administering and marking tests and papers to evaluate students' progress and in supervising independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training; may serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements
Interest in instructing students, providing individualized tutoring and advising on program curriculum and career decisions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.