EmployerFriendly Heating Ltd.
Date PostedAugust 09, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $35.20 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 06, 2021
Friendly Heating Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Estimate costs and materials
- Water heater servicers
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- 3-4 people
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 06, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.