EmployerTED BYRT INSURANCE AGENCY LTD.
Date PostedJuly 20, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $44,000.00 to $50,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 19, 2022
TED BYRT INSURANCE AGENCY LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- On-site customer service
- Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' enquiries
- Sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Receive payments
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Perform general office duties
- Provide customer service
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
Provincial or territorial licence
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Windows
- MS Outlook
- Property/casualty insurance
- Commercial insurance
- Automobile insurance
- Fire insurance
- House insurance
- Tenant insurance
Area of Specialization
- Business services
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Credit check
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed; and to identify potential clientele
Interest in persuading to solicit potential clientele and to sell automobile, fire, health, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance to clients
Interest in monitoring insurance claims and in responding to clients' enquiries
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.