There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerAccountancy Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Date PostedMay 24, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $28.85 to $35.68 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 38 to 45 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 23, 2023
Accountancy Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets
- Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' enquiries
- Provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- Sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance
- Provide customer service
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Membership in the Insurance Brokers Association of Canada
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- On-site recreation and activities
- Team building opportunities
- Variable or compressed work week
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed; and to identify potential clientele
Interest in persuading to solicit potential clientele and to sell automobile, fire, health, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance to clients
Interest in monitoring insurance claims and in responding to clients' enquiries
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.