EmployerConstance Financial Inc.
Date PostedOctober 26, 2021
Location Work from home
Earnings 80% commission per piece
Work Hours 30 to 45 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 19, 2021
Constance Financial Inc.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Life Licence Qualification Program (LLQP)
- Identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets
- Sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance
- Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- Provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
- Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' enquiries
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Cellular phone
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Various locations
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Individual insurance
- Group insurance
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 19, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed; and to identify potential clientele
Interest in persuading to solicit potential clientele and to sell automobile, fire, health, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance to clients
Interest in monitoring insurance claims and in responding to clients' enquiries
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.