Interior Finish Carpenter
EmployerWestern Noise Control (2015) Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 16, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jan 30, 2023
Western Noise Control (2015) Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- At heights
- Confined spaces
- Various locations
- Staff accommodation available
- Remote location
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- First Aid Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) Certificate
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
Equipment and machinery experience
- Small front end loaders
- Air compressors
- Circular saws
- Grinding machine
Industrial, commercial and institutional
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug test
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Vehicle supplied by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Tight deadlines
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
2 years to less than 3 years
On the road job
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to prepare layouts that conform to building codes using measuring tools
Interest in speaking to apprentices and other construction workers to supervise their activities
Interest in compiling information to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.