Inventory Control Supervisor
EmployerRedline Heavy Truck Parts & Repair Ltd
Date PostedJuly 29, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $29.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 28, 2022
Redline Heavy Truck Parts & Repair Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit reports
- Resolve work related problems
- Arrange training for staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
2 years to less than 3 years
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work-related problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.