There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Inventory Control Supervisor
EmployerEUROPHIL FOOD SERVICES INC.
Date PostedMarch 04, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $25.64 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 03, 2023
EUROPHIL FOOD SERVICES INC.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit reports
- Resolve work related problems
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Security and safety
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Long term benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work-related problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.