There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Inventory Control Supervisor
EmployerEdelweiss Imports Ltd
Date PostedMarch 09, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $17.50 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 08, 2023
Edelweiss Imports Ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit reports
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Resolve work related problems
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- Purchasing and inventory clerks
- Shippers and receivers
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
Type of materials
Foreign language materials
Computer and technology knowledge
- Inventory control software
- Purchasing software
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- MS Windows
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
3 years to less than 5 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work-related problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.