EmployerWESTCORP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC.
Date PostedJuly 26, 2022
Location Bonnyville, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 6 to 24 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 01, 2022
WESTCORP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Carpet cleaning machine
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
Experience an asset
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Wellness program
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Interest in copying instructions to clean and maintain the interior and exterior of commercial, institutional and residential buildings and their grounds; to contract tradespersons for major repairs; and to ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment
Interest in operating - manipulating industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse; to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs; to clear snow and ice from walkways and parking areas; and to cut grass and tend grounds
Interest in making adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems; and in performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs such as painting
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.